System Center Configuration Manager 2016
System Center Configuration Manager Premier Field Engineers should be experienced in supporting, administering, tuning and troubleshooting SCCM.
Engineers in this team specialize in System Center Configuration Manager but also require experience in supporting technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Directory Services, Certificate Services / PKI, Internet Information Server, TCP/IP and WINS. Engineers will also have breadth of knowledge in companion products such as Mobile Device Manager and Windows Software Update Services.
The Core role requires depth knowledge in several the following technologies / areas:
• Implementation and management of System Center Configuration Manager
• Experience of supporting a variety of operating systems
• Experience of advanced configuration including clustering, performance optimization and remote access.
• Experience of migrating from previous versions of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager including upgrades for Current Branch versions
• Familiarity with Operating System deployment technologies
• Experience with Software Updates Management
• Experience Troubleshooting Windows Server related issues
• Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages
• Experience of working with T-SQL
• Troubleshooting network issues
• Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DNS, WINS, IP routing, network address translation etc.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with Windows Server and Windows Client operating systems
• Deep understanding of Windows Operating Systems and traditional client/server relationships
• Troubleshooting Windows 10 Desktop issues
• Experience on AV (SCEP and WD) issues
• Windows 10 Client deployment/imaging
• Windows 10 in-place upgrades
• OSD SCCM Task Sequence experience
• Co-Management and Workloads
• Experience with Applications and package deployments
• Experience applying security through a task sequence and compliance settings
• Experience with Modern Desktop deployment using Autopilot
• Experience with Intune (MDM/EMS), Azure Active Directory and Enterprise Mobility Suite
Workplace: São Paulo - SP